The results are in! And this AWeber Email Marketing Review gives you the advantage!
- Success starts with knowledge and
- This AWeber review is a heads up on what to look for when choosing an autoresponder, because
- Choosing the wrong Email marketing provider can waste valuable time and profits.
Table of Contents
- AWeber Email Marketing Review
- Is AWeber easy to use?
- AWeber’s Email Marketing Features
- AWeber’s Support System
- What About Pricing at AWeber?
- AWeber Customer Reviews
AWeber Email Marketing Review
Tom Kulzer started AWeber in 1998 to provide an easy to use autoresponder at an affordable cost for email marketing.
Consequently, AWeber is used by over 120,000 website businesses, bloggers, and entrepreneurs from around the world.
So, this Review checks to see if the company is still living up to Tom’s dreams.
Table of Contents
From my experience, the questions you need to ask your self before choosing an Email Marketing Platform are:
- How difficult will it be to create a professional email and get it delivered?
- Will I need to be a coder to get optin boxes on my site?
- Can I keep my emails out of spam folders?
- Will there be simple instructions to lead me through the process?
- Does this company provide real support, or just say they do?
Can I write an unbiased Aweber review?
When it comes to ease of use Aweber is the industry standard!
How can I know?
Because I have used, or attempted to use virtually every autoresponder service out there.
In the first place, most autoresponder providers are simply too difficult to use. Unless of course, you have time to leave your business for days just to get your first optin box in place.
Here’s a Better Solution
Immediately upon logging in for the first time you will see this welcome video. A real person explaining the first 3 steps to get started:
- Account setup
- Creating your first list
- Customizing your first confirmation email
The Getting Started Video takes you straight into setting up your first list and email.
See for yourself the simplicity of AWeber’s dashboard.
You can’t help but notice that everything flows in a logical order from one step to the next.
In the top image you merely click manage list, and the next step follows: Create a list!
If you haven’t been to other Email autoresponders, I can tell you—AWeber is simple to use.
Each step will point you directly to the next step for setting up your own auto responder or broadcast messages.
No matter where you are inside of AWeber, you will see the large blue Help button on the top right. Just click it and wind up here:
Each help article will be detailed, along with a video to guide you step by step through the process.
And if you’re still confused—there’s a toll free phone number on the bottom of the page.
(A partial list of the many features)
Set up a series of emails to subscribers in a sequence of your choice. Create email courses with as many segments as you like and have them automatically delivered to suit your own needs and taste.
This is the ability to send emails to certain segments of your list based on triggers and tags that you set up. You can set up individual campaigns to deliver exactly the day and time you want it delivered around the world. It’s easy to use and done with a drag and drop editor.
Broadcast Email Messages
Broadcast messages are when you need to pump out an email to a list or segment of a list at any time you choose. These are messages that aren’t part of your regular campaigns or autoresponder series.
Segmenting Your List
At AWeber you can break down any list into subsets of subscribers. By segmenting your list you can deliver information that different groups of subscribers according to their interest.
Segmenting means you can:
- See who opened specific messages
- Who clicked particular links in particular emails
- What pages your subscribers visited
- The location of subscribers
With sign up forms created at AWeber you can tag subscribers and request specific information if you like.
By segmenting your list you your readers will only receive information relevant to their own needs. This leaves you with more readers engaged and interacting with your messages.
An extensive collection of sign up forms to be used straight out of the box or easily customized with no coding involved.
Getting an optin box and a subscribe message on your website is as simple as it comes at aweber.
Just point and click, and add the generated code anywhere on your website.
If you’re new to email marketing platforms and autoresponders, you would naturally assume that your emails will land in inboxes to be read?
Well, the sad truth is that most email autoresponder messages wind up in spam boxes and no one ever sees them.
Aweber is constantly looking for deliverability issues. They are the best at staying on top of how email clients are handling incoming messages, and how to keep your email messages out of the spam folder.
You can depend on Aweber for the best deliverability ratings on the market. You can count on your emails being delivered to the inbox, opened and clicked on.
AWeber’s Email Editor
- The drag and drop editor is as simple as dragging blocks into the page to place various elements exactly where you want them. There are also hundreds of ready made and beautiful templates to make your own email marketing easy.
- Not sending images in your messages? Then use the Plain Text Editor and merely start typing. You can shoot off a broadcast message to your subscribers in minutes, or easily send simple text messages with your autoresponder.
- Prefer HTML messages? It’s here for you in AWeber’ editor.
Apps to Connect Your Website and Email to Third Party Resources
AWeber has multitudes of apps to connect you to:
- Content Management/Monitoring
- Landing Page/Lead Generation
- Customer Relations
- Etc., Etc.
When you need to connect your newsletter or subscriber list to other tools on the web, it’s here, and it’s easy.
Even though I can’t imagine an app they don’t already have, you can create your own with their free account.
Whether you’re just starting out with Email marketing, or a seasoned online marketer, from time to time you need someone to answer questions about campaigns, broadcast, the platform itself, etc.
I could tell you that AWeber has the absolute best support in the email marketing autoresponder industry.
But their support system is even better than that!
I’ve never found better support anywhere on the internet—no matter what it concerned.
You can talk to real people in Pennsylvania, USA Monday through Saturday. Not only are these people friendly and eager to serve, they are knowledgeable.
Seven Routes to Support at Aweber
1. You never loose sight of the help button.
One thing I really like about working inside of AWeber is that the same dashboard is always there, at the top of the page.
On the right side of that dashboard is the Help Button that follows you everywhere you go.
Remember this image closer to the beginning of this page? The big blue help button is only the bare beginning of the support system at AWeber.
2. A Categorized Video Library lets you see it in action.
I haven’t asked how many videos there are in the library, but I know there are over 300 easy to use and understand videos.
And that doesn’t include the webinar videos. All categorized, informative, and made to help you get the job done with no confusion.
3. Downloadable Pdfs to Help Your Email Marketing
On the Help Page you’ll find PDF guides for everything you need to grow your own email list.
You’ll find Pdfs for how to move a list to aweber, how to market, even how to market your business or blog to differnent industries.
4. Live Webinars
Live webinars on a regular basis to keep you educated about the different aspects of the software and email marketing in general.
There is really no end to the education on both their service and how to market with email messages.
5. The Aweber Blog
Here’s where you’ll find a new post each week to discuss the newest software features, great email marketing advice, and tips for small business owners online.
The blog never fails to deliver insider email marketing tips to help you to success.
6. Social Media Suppport
Leave a comment or a question on Awebers Facebook page and expect a response within 24 hours, and sometimes much faster. They will usually respond to Twitter even faster.
7. Real People to Support You at Aweber
If you find yourself needing an answer from a person, just look on the bottom of every page for a phone number.
Friendly support 7 days a week at aweber with real people!
Whether you prefer an online chat, or live personal support it’s there for you.
The size of your list determines the price you pay at AWeber. There’s a Free 30-day trail for up to 500 subscribers.
When the 30 days are up, you will opt for the tier your own list fall into:
- Up to 500 subscribers — $19/month
- Up to 2,500 subscribers — $29/month
- UP to 5,000 subscribers — $49/month
- Up to 10,000 subscribers — $69/month
- Up to 25,000 subscribers — $149/month
- Over 25,000 subscribers — Contact AWeber for custom pricing
With AWeber’s 30 -day Free Trial, you will have complete access to all the features. You’ll be able to take full advantage of everything they offer immediately.
Users at Aweber are amazingly positive about their experience there. The only complaint’s I’ve ever heard have been about the price.
But, I’m a little confused about that issue myself?
You can check out AWeber customer reviews at TrustRadius, and here’s a couple from AWeber’s website:
The overwhelming majority of awebers users know there’s no place that compares when it comes to service, ease of use, delivery/open rate and support.
Aweber Email Marketing Service is:
- Effective when it comes to deliverabilty (why spend valuable time creating email campaigns that wind up in spam boxes?).
- Reliable when it comes to up time.
- Helpful, effective, and more than reliable when it comes to real and personal support for the simplest to the most technical questions.
- Always fresh when it comes to the latest email innovations.
- Continuing free education on everything concerning Email marketing.
- Simplicity of use keeps me from wasting days trying to get through a learning curve just to get one email out to my mailing list.
- Keeps a wide range of optin boxes, popups, slide ins, and more that are easy to use and implement on to your own website.
The only real complaint I’ve ever heard about AWeber is the fact that they count your unsubscribes toward your total subscribers.
Some people complain about this, and some will not use them due to this.
If you go through your list and delete unsubscribes, the problem doesn’t exist.
Sound like this AWeber Email Marketing Review is biased? I can’t help it. I’ve been around the block with ESPs and always wind up back to the best.
AWeber Email Marketing